Buntong Hininga
Hayy salamat... meron akong mahihingahan ng aking mga kinikimkim na mga... alam nyo na. Sana ay maging kapakipakinabang sa ating pareho ang pagdinig sa mga buntong hininga ko. Kung gustong magreak e di magreak lang kayo. :)
About Me
- Name: Mildred
Hello. My name is Mildred. I am an educator with more than 14 years of experience. I am currently pursuing a Masters Degree in Curriculum and Instruction with concentration in Designing Digital Learning in Schools at George Mason University. I am also a mommy to two beautiful young children. Since becoming both a parent and an educator I have always been looking for ways to continually nourish the mind of my children and students. In my experience, I discovered that there is no status quo when it comes to mind development. It is either growing or slowly deteriorating. So it has been a daily quest for me to creatively provide nourishment of the mind.
Previous Posts
Thursday, November 25, 2004


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home